Sunday, September 4, 2011

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love

Saturday 9/3: I will miss all of the people from Noise. Though I learned a valuable lesson...never give a pack of restless feminists access to unlimited booze, unless you want shit to get so real. The next thing you know I am half undressed and having a US vs UK wrestling match on the muddy lawn (US always loses aka I might be a little concussed) then unceremoniosly vomiting into the shelf toilet. This morning there is more than just a little death behind the eyes, and we had to be out of the dorms by noon...dragging an overstuffed suitcase all over hell and creation was not SO much what I wanted to do today, but I ate some street food and now I feel less like the poster child for the zombie apocalypse. Gotta lay off the sauce, but when don't I say that...and the next thing a beer magically apears in my hand and I dont EVEN remember how it got there. Anyway...Strowis is rad, the guy running the show is wearing a Pixies shirt and Blonde Redhead is on in the commoms (obviously music choice directly corralates to quality of hostel). Its close to good food and even a tattoo shop (just saying) though negotiating six girls in one room might be a true test of my good christian nature. I think maybe I need to take myself out to the movies tonight, as a reward for surviving the last two weeks, the last 24 hours, the last 26 years.

Sunday 9/4: Thunder and lightening all night in between frightening fever dreams...I am not getting out of bed today. Old story.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you should ease up a bit Mego !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice musical choice. These problems you're encountering sound oddly familiar, but far more continental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll also raise you this drunk song from the long long ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5jarRec3qo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin says, "Van Gogh. I'm just sayin..."

    ReplyDelete