Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Finished

Its morning and I haven't slept, my fingers are covered in glue, I'm hungry but too tired to feed myself, I haven't changed my clothes in three days...BUT THE ZINE IS FINALLY FINISHED!!! It started as a funny idea, that I would make some silly little book and leave it around town, in bathrooms stalls and stuffed inside newspapers, however it turned in to something quite a bit more meaningful than that. From the inkling of something I've always wanted to do to now has been a long process, especially since I am sometimes all idea and little follow through. It took many month of Erin (my collaborator) and I sitting on the couch turning it over, between cups of tea and endless episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter, and here it is, birthed in to completion. Come have a beer and celebrate with me live and in person August 13th at Kreuzberg. Erin is going to read some of her poetry from the book and my good friends Grand Lake will be there to serenade. Its gonna be a real swell time...

1 comment: