Tuesday, August 16, 2011

That happend...

The cover in all its glory
Grand Lake
The spread
So the zine party went well I guess, I was having a kind of out of body experience the whole time so I don't remember all the details. The people who came seemed to like it. Erin gave an outstanding reading in spite of the mic taking a shit half way through. I made a run of 50 zines and they are all gone, so that is 50 people who saw some of my stuff and read some of Erin's stuff. So I guess that is as good as I can hope for. Grand Lake played and were awesome as usual. It was mostly friends and I am mostly fine with that. It was a nice send off I think. Now to continue my normally scheduled program of total pre-trip freak out. I leave in one day. I still have to finish writing papers and pack and clean up my rat hole apartment...and try and sleep...and....not forget anything....or remember I am still myself, and this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment